In financial accounting, a cash flow statement or statement of cash flows is a financial statement that shows a company’s incoming and outgoing cash during a time period. All three statements are arranged from the same accounting information, but each statement serves its individual function. The statement of cash flow reports the movement of cash into and out of your business in a given year. Cash is the lifeblood of your company. The cash flow statement reports your business’ sources and uses of cash and the beginning and ending values for cash and cash equivalents each year. It also includes the combined total change in cash and cash equivalents from all sources and uses of cash.
Cash flow statements format planning involves forecasting and tabulating all significant cash inflows and analyzing the timing of expected payments in detail. We have highly skilled cash flow financing professionals prepare comprehensive periodic cash flow projections that can assist you in tasks such as budgeting, business planning and fund raising.
Advantages of the cash flow statement
- Helps the newly formed companies to know their inflow and outflow of cash and thus prevent cash shortage
- Helps the investors judge whether the company is financially sound
- Cash flow statement records the inflow and outflow of cash over a period of time
- We provides Cash Flow statements on monthly, quarterly, six monthly or yearly bases
- Helps the company to know whether it will be able to cover payroll and other immediate expenses
- These statements will be highly helpful for planning and management of future financial commitments
This helps them have an accurate analysis of the firm’s ability to meet its current liabilities. Our Accounting Firms possessing years of experience and expertise catering to the diverse requirements of global clients can help prepare periodic cash flow statements format – historical or projective. We deliver integrated Cash Flow financing management solutions that go beyond recommendations and reports.
These statements will be extremely helpful for planning and management of future financial commitments. Availing Cash Flow financing statements Format preparation support from us will act as a very useful money management tool that provides warnings in advance of periods of high expenditure and low sales. This is also a very important component in the application process for additional funding.